Tuesday, January 3, 2012

We're Back!

I have taken some time away from blogging.  Not really on purpose, but somehow with the holidays and this crazy little thing called LIFE, time has escaped me.  Now that things have things have slowed down...the holidays and sicknesses are behind us.  It's time to catch up on the last 1.5 months of my little two little bugs life that I haven't written about.   We had the best Thanksgiving and Christmas with our families.  This holiday season has been by far the best.  The boys are at an age where their innocence and excitement is contagious.  Seeing things through a childs eyes has been such a blessing.  I feel like they have been teaching me more lately than I have been teaching them.  So stay tuned as I am hoping January will be packed with new updates, a breakdown of the holidays, pics and videos!

Stockton and Archer - 19.5 months

1 comment:

  1. hip. hip. hooray. glad you're back! we've missed you bunches.

    ReplyDelete