Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Eyes Have It

If there is one thing I am thankful for, it's that the babes got my blue eyes. 
But their eyes are a deeper shade of blue than mine.
One day a lady at Hobby Lobby commented that "Jesus must have put ocean in their eyes". 
At the time it made me chuckle, but the more I look at them the more I agree.

It was a perfect day to play outside.  Little to no wind, almost 70°...we had to take advantage of it.
I had to grab the camera and get some shots of my sweetie pies.

baby boys

Stockton

Archer

Stockton

Archer lovin' his car

Stockton watching the internet man on the roof...hope my wifi gets back up to speed!

Archer

And their big blue eyes have "it". 
That special twinkle when they laugh.
As blue as the ocean, just like the lady at Hobby Lobby said. 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blue eyes, just like their mama's! I think this blog post needs a picture of your eyes too. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed. the most beautiful blue eyed babes i had.ever.seen! pictures are amazing, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete